FOLLOW This Blog!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Rhythm of Woven Dreams by Michelle LaDuke





I should probably know who coined the phrase, "If you have lived then you have a story to tell." I don't; but not to worry myself, I can relish in its profound impact on my very existence. Profound maybe only to me; profound none-the-less.

I have lived. 

I have lived and I have watched others live, which has given me the opportunity to take the photographs held within a little girl's mind, heart, and soul; and draw into the pages of my writing - a panoramic view of her life!
Told in first person narrative, this story interposes and intertwines the realities of a little girl's nightmares with her daydreams and fantasies of hope. Janie wades through the ocean of life's highs and lows searching for her self worth; her place in this world. 

*****

You can order my book on Amazon.

*****
Until next time!
May your blessings be many and your troubles be few!



No comments:

Post a Comment