FOLLOW This Blog!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Tree Craft

About a year ago I bought a big box of assorted sizes and styles of those little plastic bulbs that go into ceramic Christmas trees. I paid only $3.00 for the whole lot but never really knew what I was going to do with them. While sorting and organizing my craft room, I came across these plastic pieces and some styrofoam tree forms and voila, I came up with the idea to create a decorated tree for Christmas.


This is my finished product! I really like it a lot. I'm thinking of creating two more similar; a larger one and a smaller one so there will be a set of three. 

Update: I did make a larger one and you can see it along with a little how-to HERE!

Until next time!
May your blessings be many and your troubles be few!

No comments:

Post a Comment