FOLLOW This Blog!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Life is a Precious Gift

I haven't blogged in a week because my husband's youngest sister passed away and our family has been in a limbotic chaos. I went into my studio today hoping to craft and that too was a bust. My mind was just too unorganized. The worry overpowers any creative thoughts in my head. I worry so about my darling husband Howard, I worry about my beautiful mother-in-law and also my husband's surviving siblings.

Although in the past week I have witnessed Howard's family pull their love and strength together, I have witnessed hearts being broken in a way that hurts to the core of my being. I am exhausted physically from the lack of sleep and mentally for what should be obvious, and for every bit of my exhaustion, I know that my husband, his mother and his siblings must have exhausted hearts and bodies so much more so than mine.

At times like this we tend to focus more intently on how precious the gift of life is. I have always let it be known that, under God, my family is what I live for; But I just can't seem to think of any thing else right now. How fortunate am I to have been blessed with such a wonderful man to share this journey of life with me, and to have been blessed with children and grandchildren that bring us joy to no end.

Thank you dear Heavenly Father for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me and thank you to my dear family who stands at my side and share this journey of precious life! And thank you also to my friends who have been here for us in each their own beautiful way! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment