FOLLOW This Blog!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shoebox Craft

At the same time I started my ribbon board, I started covering a shoebox to match. Actually it is a boot box and it turned out really nice.

One boot box.
I opened the box and turned it inside out which I've since learned was unnecessary since I covered the inside as well. Lesson learned!




 I think my box looks pretty good the way it is, but I have a feeling I'll be embellishing it soon. I'll post pictures if I do.

I've become a huge pinner on Pinterest and I'm finding all kinds of wonderful ideas for upcoming projects. My main objective though is to create and upcycle using only what I have on hand. I've been collecting and saving everything under the sun: boxes, plastic bottles, fabric, buttons, lace, ribbon, etc... The list goes on and on. I have plastic tubs full of craft items and things "I'll get to." I'm excited to see what I come up with! I'll share as I go.

While I'm going through all these tubs of things I've been collecting, I'm sorting for a yard-sale. If there's something I love as much as finding a good yard-sale, it's having one!! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment