FOLLOW This Blog!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Finishing what I started.

About 9 months to a year ago, my bff Lisa and I started several different crafts with the idea that we were going to make tons of money recycling or upcycling a bunch of junk. We really did do great work but we didn't make a bunch of money. One of the things we made were bird feeders and bird baths from all kinds of vintage and assorted glass. They turned out absolutely gorgeous (I'll post pics when I find the right camera chip) Another item we thought was just so cool was the chairs made from tin cans. We thought we'd make pin cushions from these. Well, Lisa formed a few of these chairs and she even got them spray painted but they've since been sitting on a shelf in my craft room waiting for the pin cushion part to be added. Guess what? I finally added the cushions! They turned out as cute a we thought they would.

Aren't these just the cutest little pin cushions?

1 comment: