FOLLOW This Blog!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Change is good! and Lisa's Jewelry.

So I have been really concentrating on the change that I wanted to make. I'll be having a birthday in a couple of months: the big five-o. I have come to the conclusion that this a huge factor in my recent need to make so many changes in my life. But I am finding that change is good! I don't think the people in my immediate circle are thinking so but I sure am. I have found I am much happier now that I have clear goals. Another thing I'm finding is that I don't really have to worry about how I'm going to reach my goals because the challenge of figuring that all out has become part of what makes me so giddy! Strange I know but still so very true.

On another note: my friend Lisa has been crafting jewelry lately and I wanted to share some of her creations.






Lisa is new at the art of jewelry making but I think she's doing a fabulous job! She has also started to get requests for custom made pieces. If anyone is interested let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment