FOLLOW This Blog!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Necklace Display for LeeLee's Jewelry

As I've mentioned in previous posts, my friend Lisa has been creating some really beautiful jewelry. I kind of confiscated a piece of particle board from her during a little visit one day last week; and came up with this display for her necklaces.


This is the back, I prettied it up just to for the fun of it. The whole display was made using only components that I had in my craft room or my husband had in his work shed.


Here is a shot with one of my necklaces on it. I can't wait to see it with one of Lisa's new creations!!
I hope she likes it; I sure do!


You can check out Lisa's jewelry at jewelrybyleelee.blogspot.com
I know you'll love it as much as I do.


Happy Easter everyone. May your troubles be few and your blessings be many.
MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment