FOLLOW This Blog!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project "Ribbon Board."

So it is 4:00 in the morning and I can't sleep so I decided to work on this blog page of mine. I would go in and craft but some people in the house are sleeping so I'll quietly sit here and blog. I'm still trying to figure out the kinks in this 'blogging' system but I'm sure I will figure it out eventually.

So, Ididn't finish my projects from my first blog but I did finish a ribbon board that I started last week.


This is the frame as I found it at a yard sale.

This is my finished product.
$1.00 for the frame, 47 cents for the ribbon at Wal-Mart, and scrap fabric & buttons from my collection. Total cost of this project was under $2.00

*****
Until Next time!
May your blessings be many and your troubles be few!


                                                   

1 comment: