FOLLOW This Blog!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A project a day, or maybe two

I've really never been a blogger. I've journaled for years, but that was always so private. But I've decided that I have so much to share. I have decided to put my recycle projects and ideas out here for all to see. I thought that maybe if I share with the world, then maybe-just maybe, I might stay focused and accountable. So here goes...

Project #1 ~ Back to school book bag for Jayden (Jayden is my 4 year old grandson who currently lives with us.) I got this idea from http://www.familyfun.com/ This site is full of great ideas and I'm sure I will be referring to them often.

Project #2 ~ Yarn balls for my nephew and his fiance's wedding. I have made the first one just to test the glue recipe and it turned out beautifully, now I only have 99 more to go.

Project #3 ~ Plastic bottle outdoor chandelier. My husband has recently built himself an outdoor kitchen and I think it needs a little "feminine" touch. I have been saving Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, A&W Root Beer, and Diet AW Root Beer 16 oz. plastic bottles for about a year, so I will be starting this project tomorrow. (Actually, I started cutting the bottoms off these bottles a year ago and now I have enough for one chandelier.)

Project #4 ~ Scrapbook at least a page a day!

Project #5 ~ Sew at least one small item a day and work on one large item each day until it is finished.

Ok, I will curb my list to these 5 projects until I have a grip on my accountability and lose the attention defecit tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment