FOLLOW This Blog!

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Calla Lily & Peacock Feather Wedding

Several years ago, my mother and I opened an event styling business in MS which for some time went very well. My husband and I decided that Florida needed to be our home so, well, no more business in MS. Since we moved back to Florida I have styled about a dozen weddings for family and friends. The most recent wedding I did was for our nephew Brad and his beautiful fiancé Janae. I was responsible for the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor decor, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, and the reception decor

Janae and Brad's Wedding

I created yarn balls to hang from the ceiling.
These are some of the yarn balls as they dry.

*****
 This is a close up of the yarn balls as they were still being hung at the venue.
copyright Trish Bambace




copyrigh Trish Bambace




copyright Trish Bambace


Check out how awesome the smaller yarn balls came out. There is one on each of the tables as well. 
I made the flower girl basket using the same concept as the yarn balls. 

copyright Trish Bambace
And this is the finished flower girl basket! I love it! 

*****


To coordinate with their one of a kind wedding, I created a this ring box...


copyright Trish Bambace




The design of this wedding is based on the peacock feathers, Calla Lilies, and shades of green.  The bride was able to use table cloths that have been loaned to her which are white cloths with moss green overlays. So I have decided to incorporate the moss as part of a theme.
I created these monogrammed T's covered in Spanish Moss to sit on each guest table.

copyright Trish Bambace

Copyright Trish Bambace

copyright Trish Bambace

So I decided to make a six foot version of my table top moss covered T and this was the finished product! A shout out to my hubby for building it for me. There are approximately 4 bags of moss glued onto this thing. The groom really loved it.
*****



copyright Trish Bambace

copyright Trish Bambace
Even though the bouquets were made using mostly silk florals, I think they turned out awesome and the bouquet photographs really well!

*****

There was the maid of honor and 3 brides maids who carried the bouquet in the following photo. I wrapped the stems with ribbon to match the background fabric. 



copyright Trish Bambace
This is two of the bride's maid's bouquets and one of the mother's corsages finished.


copyright Trish Bambace
 Mother's corsage.



copyright Trish Bambace
Boutonniere.

The final cost for my part in this wedding was $680.00 -bridal bouquet, Maid of Honor bouquet, 3 bride's maids bouquets, one tosser, 3 mother's corsages, 5 boutonnieres, 16 centerpieces, 10 floral vases with flowers for the aisle, arbor decor, hanging yarn balls for the ceiling, candles and...I did not put a price on the set up and break down as I did that as well (with the most appreciated help from my Mister, our boys, and their beautiful girlfriends-Thank you all so very much!) 





This wedding took place at Paradise Cove in Orlando.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Even though we were setting up and we broke down, my family and I still had the most amazing time in the hours between!

Remember those yarn balls I was making, well there are three of them hanging in the center of the arbor. 

copyright Trish Bambace
copyright Trish Bambace





No comments:

Post a Comment