FOLLOW This Blog!

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Bottle Tree

A few years back, I created borders around my plants using beer bottles. I had everyone saving their brown. green, and blue bottles for me. I had leftover bottles I had forgotten about until Lisa and I were pilfering around the back 40 for some goodies to salvage for our Margarita Bar. It was an instant no-brainer for both of us: a bottle tree it was!


*****

These were some dirty bottles!

*****


But they cleaned up nicely!

*****

The bottle tree looks great next to our Out door Margarita Bar!

It looks cool at night too!



*****

The blue bottle border...

...I love how it looks around my butterfly bush!

*****

We are still working on the property and the Margarita Bar, so we hope you'll stop in for updates!









No comments:

Post a Comment